Sweet & Salty Popcorn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup candies of your choice, such as Almond Joy pieces or milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, candies and pineapple. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 227 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 28, 2014
This is a snack my boys love making and eating! You can customize it to everyone's liking! It is prefect for holiday party bags.
Feb 2, 2014
This is a superb snack recipe. I did change the M&M's to Reese's Pieces and did not add the pineapple, due to my husband's likes and dislikes :). He took to work and has already been asked for this recipe by several co-workers. Fantastic