Sweet Raisin Roll-Ups
Refrigerated buttermilk biscuits help Eminence, Missouri's Linda Devine prepare these standout sweets in minutes. Drizzled with a simple homemade glaze, the warm-from-the-oven roll-ups offer cinnamon, raisins and walnuts in every mouthwatering bite.—Linda Devine, Eminece, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- In a bowl, combine the raisins, nuts, sour cream, honey, 2 tablespoons butter, cinnamon and lemon peel; set aside.
- Separate the biscuit dough into 10 pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 6-in. oval. Place a rounded tablespoonful of raisin mixture on each. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; seal seam. Place roll-ups seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes. Combine confectioners; sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 220 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.