VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 9 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes (about 4 medium)
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the sweet potatoes in a shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until combined. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potatoes 'n' Pears in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p277
Reviews forSweet Potatoes 'n' Pears
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2009
"Made several times and I am asked for the recipe. Very good."
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2009
"Served on Nov, 14th to 6 guest and everyone liked and a few ask for the recipe. I will cook these again."