- 9 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes (about 4 medium)
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the sweet potatoes in a shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until combined. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSweet Potatoes 'n' Pears
"Made several times and I am asked for the recipe. Very good."
"Served on Nov, 14th to 6 guest and everyone liked and a few ask for the recipe. I will cook these again."