Sweet Potato Turkey Frittata
Transform your leftovers into a delicious brunch dish! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, mashed or cubed, already cooked
- 1 cup turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, blend the eggs, salt, pepper, and skim milk and beat until eggs are fluffy. Stir in cheese and set aside.
- Spray a large, oven-proof skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and turkey in the skillet, stirring until just warm.
- Pour eggs over potato and turkey mixture, stirring until eggs just begin to set on the bottom, but are slightly uncooked on top.
- Turn on oven broiler, and place pan in oven. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top of frittata is lightly golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 170 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 203 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Turkey Frittata in Eggland's Best Partner Recipes 2015-2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.