- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, mashed or cubed, already cooked
- 1 cup turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, blend the eggs, salt, pepper, and skim milk and beat until eggs are fluffy. Stir in cheese and set aside.
- Spray a large, oven-proof skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and turkey in the skillet, stirring until just warm.
- Pour eggs over potato and turkey mixture, stirring until eggs just begin to set on the bottom, but are slightly uncooked on top.
- Turn on oven broiler, and place pan in oven. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top of frittata is lightly golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Turkey Frittata in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews forSweet Potato Turkey Frittata
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2017
"this was amazing! i used left over turkey that i had frozen from the holidays! my family loved it!! gave it a five star rating!! VFE DebP"