Sweet Potato Praline Casserole
For a change from marshmallow-topped sweet potatoes, my mom served us this one. It became an instant favorite. —Caitlin Hooker, Austin, TX
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 4 large)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, milk and vanilla. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, pecans and flour; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until top is browned.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Praline Casserole in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.