- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, quartered
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the sweet potatoes, cream cheese and cinnamon until smooth. Spread evenly into an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place apples and cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until chopped. Spread over sweet potato mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, oats and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans; sprinkle over filling. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forSweet Potato Crisp
"This sweet potato dish is amazing! I am always looking for recipies with sweet potatoes; particularly those that don't contain sugar shock. I didn't have to modify this at all. It was sweet enough with just the topping. I used frozen cranberries and they weren't too tart. All of my family liked this all my boys and my super picky husband, which is saying something. Definately will be making this again."
"this is a yummy recipe my sister has been making it the last 4 years for Thanksgiving.Its so good its manditory she make it."