Sweet Potato Apple Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cubed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 4 red delicious apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- In a large bowl, gently toss first six ingredients. Combine whipped topping and Miracle Whip; fold into fruit mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 148 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Mar 23, 2009
This is one of several absolute favorites and it is from my very very favorite TOH magazine. I got three winners out of that magazine and I make them every single year.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.