- 4 cups cubed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 4 red delicious apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- In a large bowl, gently toss first six ingredients. Combine whipped topping and mayonnaise; fold into fruit mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Yield: 32 servings.
Reviews forSweet Potato Apple Salad
"This is one of several absolute favorites and it is from my very very favorite TOH magazine. I got three winners out of that magazine and I make them every single year."