More Sweet Potato Recipes »
- 3/4 pound pork chop suey meat
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, toss pork with mustard. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and brown sugar; add pork and shake to coat.
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook pork and garlic in oil until pork is browned on all sides. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, sweet potato, salt and pepper. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Stir in parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSweet Potato and Pork Stew
"We did not care for this recipe at all. It sounded wonderful, but was pretty much tasteless. Will not make again."