- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 cup honey bear-shaped crackers
- 1 cup broken thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine cinnamon-sugar and cocoa; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Stir in graham snacks, pretzels and M&M's. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forSweet Popcorn Snack Mix
"We ended up eating the unused pretzels and M&M's also. Cocoa made it very chalky"
"I popped my own popcorn and this was lacking in the flavor."
"Skiped the baking cocoa The kids loved it cant wait to make it again"
"It was much better after adding the powered sugar as suggested by the previous person. It still seems as though something else is missing but is a nice treat."
"The sugar all went to the bottom and the cocoa overpowered the cinnamon. We ended up just eating the unused pretzels and M&Ms."
"My kids and I made this today for family movie night. We agreed that it was a little bitter from the cocoa, so we added a couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar. It looked a bit dusty, but tasted much better."