- 20 miniature sweet peppers, seeded and cut into rings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss peppers with oil and garlic powder; spread evenly in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until tender, 10-15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl.
- Stir in pesto, olives and peppers. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSweet Pepper Pesto Pasta
"I took this to a 4th of July picnic. I served it cold so I didn't bother the cook the peppers. Also , the pesto I used has plenty of oil so I didn't add any more. pasta and pesto---two of my favorite things!"
"This was good, but the peppers took 25 minutes to bake. The taste will also vary depending on what type of pesto you use. We used homemade."