Sweet ‘n’ Crunchy Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 quarts
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 2-1/2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, graham crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 275° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 312 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
May 28, 2013
My kids & husband loved it. Sweet and cinnamony. I doubled the recipe as it was very addicting!!
Oct 19, 2010
I added chocolate cheerios to this mix. I also doubled the butter and brown sugar. I left out the cinnamon because of the chocolate cheerios. My family loves it.
Apr 29, 2010
My kids and husband love this recipe! The boys took it to the fair last year and got a blue!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.