- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place salmon on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; brush with mustard. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSweet Mustard Salmon
"YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!!! It was quick and easy! I accidentally mixed the lemon juice, yellow mustard and brown sugar together in a small bowl before I read the recipe, but it was PHENOMENAL!!! I will do it again next time. I then made aluminum foil "boats" to put each salmon in, so that the sauce that I poured on top of it will stay on the salmon and and won't burn in the baking pan. Delicious and SO easy! Thank you!!!!"
"Delicious and quick. Cook at least 15 minutes to insure flakey and cooked through."
"This is sooooo good even with my mistakes....I was on the phone when making the glaze and mixed all ingredients together- realizing the mistake I made I decided to coat the salmon with the sauce and my oh my it was outstanding! Will make this again and again and again. Sides: lemon-pepper asparagus, (baked in the oven while baking the salmon) acorn squash and only because I had it leftover spanish rice and what a great meal. Thanks for the recipe it is indeed something special."
"This looks delicious. I'm curious as to What the side is ?"