Sweet Kahlua Coffee Recipe
- 2 quarts hot water
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- 1. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, mix water, Kahlua, creme de cacao and coffee granules. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Serve warm coffee with whipped cream and chocolate. Yield: 8 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for Sweet Kahlua Coffee
"I found this recipe to be very watery. I was able to revive it by doubling the amounts of coffee and liquors, but next time I will just add Kahlua to already brewed coffee and top with the whip cream. That is actually better."
"very yummy; the whole family loved it!"