Sweet Cream Biscuits Recipe
People are surprised that these three-ingredient biscuits have such a wonderful homemade flavor.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cream and sugar; stir just until moistened.
- 2. Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- 3. Place 2 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 135 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Cream Biscuits
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC