Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cream and sugar; stir just until moistened.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm.
1 each: 135 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.