VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cream and sugar; stir just until moistened.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet Cream Biscuits in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p168