Sweet Cereal Clusters
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 4-1/2 pounds
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 2-1/4 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour candy coating over cereal mixture; stir until coated. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 385 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Dec 16, 2009
I've made this recipe every year for about 5 years now and everyone loves it, from our family and friends to our kids' school teachers. Some friends even said it was so addictive, they dubbed it "Christmas crack!"
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.