Sweet and Tangy Ranch Beans
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 264 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1300mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 8g fiber), 8g protein.
Jan 15, 2010
I made this recently and we loved it, very tasty.
May 18, 2009
These are really good the way they are, but to "kick it up a notch" i put in a pound and a half of browned ground beef or ground turkey.
Apr 26, 2008
These are quick & tasty. I use many different beans such as black, pinto, butter & white beans along with the kidney & lima beans. My family does not care for the green beans so we leave them out. This is a popular dish for pot lucks too.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.