- 3 bunches green onions with tops
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Cut onions into 3-in. pieces; cut white portion in half lengthwise. Set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef in oil for 4-5 minutes. Add onions, molasses, salt and cayenne. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSweet and Spicy Steak
"Tried this recipe for dinner tonight. We really liked it and wouldn't change a thing."