Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe
This recipe is a perfect appetizer for a small get-together. Guest do not expect it to be so unique with many different flavors. I like to serve it with many different crackers.—Joanne Klingel, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread cream cheese mixture in a 4-in. circle on a serving plate. In a bowl, combine the apple jelly, pineapple preserves, mustard and pepper. Spread over cream cheese. Serve immediately with crackers. Yield: 2-4 servings.
2 tablespoons: 128 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Spread
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC