- 2 packages (16 ounces each) miniature smoked sausages
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place sausages in a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple and brown sugar; pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews forSweet-and-Sour Smokies
"I have made these an number of times when entertaining and they have always been a hit.Paulette A"
"I love making these for get-togethers. Everyone eats them up."