Sweet and Sour Shrimp in a Hurry
Quick, easy and convenient, this family-friendly recipe is proof you can whip up a delicious dinner in minutes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce, divided
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole baby corn, drained
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook onion in 2 tablespoons sweet-and-sour sauce over medium heat for 3 minutes. Stir in the peas; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the shrimp, corn, soy sauce and remaining sweet-and-sour sauce; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups (calculated without rice): 232 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 746mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Sweet And Sour Shrimp Stir-Fry in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012