With this sweet and tangy salad dressing from Stephanie Ward in Waukegan, Illinois, you can fix a mouthwatering salad in minutes! Heat up remaining tomato soup with ¾ cup of milk for a simple, no-fuss soup ‘n’ salad lunch.
Recommended: Our Favorite 4th of July Party Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small pitcher, bowl or jar; store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p50
Reviews forSweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2011
"This was OK. Not sure it's better than a store-bought dressing, though (although without the additives)."