Sweet 'n' Tangy Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
I like to serve this tangy dressing over fruit but have found it also adds a subtle sweet flavor to salad greens and chicken.
- 3/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender; process for 30 seconds. Chill. Stir before using. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 190 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Tangy Poppy Seed Dressing
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC