- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 bacon strips
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over both sides of bacon. Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon syrup. Turn bacon and drizzle with remaining syrup. Bake for 6-10 minutes longer or until browned. Remove to paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSweet 'N' Spicy Bacon
"This is my favorite way to fix bacon. Sweet and spicy. I use more cayenne, but we like it spicy."