This is the only cranberry relish my kids will eat. It can be made up to one week ahead of time, and I personally think it gets better after it sits for a day or two. If you have leftovers after a big meal, spoon it over turkey sandwiches the next day.—Sheila Tate, Hartselle, Alabama
Recommended: 50 Cranberry Recipes That’ll Brighten Up Your Plate
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 package (10 ounces) dried cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until berries pop, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a large bowl; refrigerate, covered, until cold. Yield: 20 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry-Raisin Relish in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p1-16