Made with fresh berries, this sweet treat only takes a few minutes to prepare. My family just loves it, especially on warmer days. —Jean Brenneman, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 to 3 cups fresh strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- In a bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients. Place berries in dessert glasses or cups and top with cream mixture, or layer berries and cream in parfait glasses.