Guacamole is always a party favorite, even when it looks like it was dredged from the swamp! I add white beans to resemble pebbles. Serve with blue corn tortilla “witch hats.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Stir in the beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Serve with chips.