Guacamole is always a party favorite, even when it looks like it was dredged from the swamp! I add white beans to resemble pebbles. Serve with blue corn tortilla “witch hats.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Stir in the beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Serve with chips.
Originally published as Homemade Guacamole in Ultimate Halloween 2012 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.