With only four ingredients-including the "surprise" of candy-this makes a fast and delicious salad as well as a delightful dessert. Watch it disappear quickly from your bowl!
Recommended: Favorite Summer Melon Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 2 medium green apples, cubed
- 4 Snickers candy bar (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Surprise Fruit Salad in Taste of Home's Best Holiday Recipes Annual 2003
Reviews forSurprise Fruit Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2016
"I took this to a party and it was devoured. It tastes similar to a caramel apple."