Surprise Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 2 medium green apples, cubed
- 4 Snickers candy bar (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 111 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Feb 21, 2016
I took this to a party and it was devoured. It tastes similar to a caramel apple.
Oct 28, 2015
Love this salad. I substitute Heath Bars for the Snickers though because some of the members don't like nuts and I just use 10 oz of whipped cream since 12oz can't be found anymore. This salad is a hit everywhere I take it. I never get to bring home any leftovers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.