Try the California take on a banana split! We predict it will become a favorite at your house. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 medium banana, halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 maraschino cherries
- In a small bowl, mix preserves and water until blended. Spoon whipped cream onto bottom of a dessert dish. Arrange banana halves and three scoops of ice cream over whipped cream. Sprinkle with coconut; drizzle with blueberry mixture. Top with cherries; serve immediately.