Supreme Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti, broken into 4-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 298 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Supreme Spaghetti Salad
"This recipe was very easy and delicious. I followed the instructions provided, with the exception of the broccoli, and it was perfect. I can only imagine the taste, if I had added the broccoli. I'm thinking the next time I'll add shrimp and crab meat"
"This is a yummy summer salad! Can change up the veggies too."
"My family & Friends loved this salad. It is not only easy it's very tasty. It has great eye appeal. I bumped it up just a little bit by adding some chopped carrot and small pieces of diced provolone cheese. That really complimented the salad dressing. I also gave it several hours of chilling time and held back on some of the dressing. That gave me some spare dressing that I could use to freshen up the salad again before serving.Very enjoyable. I broke the spaghetti into smaller pieces."
"I did not have the packet of seasoning and mine still turned out tasting good, I made it for a 4th of July party, was a hit."
"I make this recipe for family get togethers.Its always a hit.I add cauliflour and double all the other vegetables."