Supreme Pizza Tortillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 40 slices pepperoni
- 40 banana pepper rings
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in mushrooms and olives; set aside.
- Place one slice of ham on each tortilla; top with about 1/2 cup beef mixture. Drizzle each with 3 tablespoons pizza sauce. Layer with pepperoni, banana pepper rings and cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in two 13x9-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Warm the remaining pizza sauce; serve with wraps.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 520 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1470mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 8g fiber), 29g protein.
Apr 22, 2014
When I made this my family thought the ham was a little strange for an italian dish, unless it was cappicola., flavorw were nice and will probably make this again, but leave out the ham.
Feb 3, 2014
Aug 13, 2009
I made these changes to lighten up this recipe:use extra lean ground beef or skip it;use lean turkey sausage;use deli ham slices and 96% FF tortilla shells;Dei Fratelli has a pizza sauce with sea salt; 2% mozzarella or Italian Blend. Smelled like a pizza parlor-tasted great. Watch that the shells don't get too brown and crispy-15 minutes was too long in my oven.