- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces small fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green or sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- In a large resealable plastic bag or 13-in. x 9-in. glass baking dish, combine first eight ingredients. Add chicken, mushrooms, pepper and onions. Cover or close bag and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Drain, discarding marinade. Thread chicken, vegetables and pineapple alternately on skewers. Grill, covered, over medium-low coals, turning frequently, for 16-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSupreme Kabobs
"My family loves this recipe and I make it often. I do the ckn separate from the veggies though so it cooks evenly. Enjoy!"