Super Spinach Salad for Two
Thanks to this recipe, an elegant salad is a cinch to make. Good-for-you spinach is the perfect backdrop for salty bacon bits and tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Mary Harris - Shively, Kentucky
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- In a small salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, egg and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat.