Super Quick Shrimp & Green Chili Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes4 servings (1/2 cup guacamole)
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, shrimp, green chilies and green onions. Place half of the tortillas on a greased griddle; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Top with remaining tortillas. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash avocado with salsa and garlic salt. Serve with quesadillas.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla with 2 tablespoons guacamole: 676 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 178mg cholesterol, 1186mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 38g protein.
Mar 24, 2014
Quick and delicious.
Jul 30, 2013
Very quick and simple to make yet very tasty!
Jul 30, 2013
Absolutely quick and a great way to use up any type of left-over meat.
Jul 28, 2012
Loved it! Would try it with rotisserie chicken just to get a different taste. My husband wants it again soon!