- 6 submarine sandwich buns (about 9 inches), split
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 pound shaved deli ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 36 mild banana pepper rings
- 2 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- On bottom half of sandwich buns, layer sausage, ham, pizza sauce, cheese, onion, banana peppers, pepperoni and salami. Replace tops. Wrap each sandwich in heavy-duty foil; place on baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSuper Pizza Subs
"not that good"
"These subs are absolutely fabulous! I made these for a party the other night and received rave reviews. Full of flavor and simple to make. I made them earlier in the day and refrigerated until I was ready to put in the oven. Will definitely make again."