Super Party Mix
It’s hard to resist this spiced snack loaded with cereal, nuts and lots more. I keep some on hand for drop-in guests.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
- 2 cups sesame snack sticks
- 2 cups Life cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the crackers, pretzels, sesame sticks, cereals and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread into two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 316 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as SUPPER PARTY MIX in Country Woman Christmas 2012