Super Party Mix
It’s hard to resist this spiced snack loaded with cereal, nuts and lots more. I keep some on hand for drop-in guests.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
- 2 cups sesame snack sticks
- 2 cups Life cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the crackers, pretzels, sesame sticks, cereals and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread into two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 316 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as SUPPER PARTY MIX in Country Woman Christmas 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.