Super Mango Smoothies
THIS PACKS A NUTRITIONAL PUNCH FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY AND GOING STRONG ALL DAY - PLUS IT TASTES GREAT!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups peach mango juice blend
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons 2% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 269 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as SUPER SMOOTHIE in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.