Sunshine Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Bonnie Polson of Moravia, Iowa shares this pretty, easy-to-make frozen dessert. "Many people tell me it tastes like the Dreamsicles they loved as children."
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1. Spread ice cream into crust; spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for at least 3 hours. Top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze. At least 30 minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer; arrange oranges on top and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 303 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sunshine Ice Cream Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC