Sunshine Ice Cream Pie
Bonnie Polson of Moravia, Iowa shares this pretty, easy-to-make frozen dessert. "Many people tell me it tastes like the Dreamsicles they loved as children."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Spread ice cream into crust; spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for at least 3 hours. Top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze. At least 30 minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer; arrange oranges on top and sprinkle with coconut.