Sunny-Side-Up Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepepr
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out six circles from crust. (Remove circles and save for another use.) Break an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake until eggs are completely set, 8-10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 355 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 242mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Sunny-Side-Up Pizza
"This is such a fun breakfast! We used one whole red pepper, since that is what we had home.~ Theresa"