Sunny Peaches & Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 5 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches or canned sliced peaches
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust; refrigerate until set.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine gelatin and pudding mix; stir in water. Bring just to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly; remove from the heat. Cool 5 minutes.
- Arrange peach slices over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over peaches. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 351 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 30, 2017
Have made this twice and everyone really liked it.
Aug 10, 2017
They always want more! I substituted orange jello as we did not peach available. Palisade peaches make it really great!
Jun 28, 2017
I added blueberries. Super yummy and pretty.
Jun 26, 2015
This pie is amazing! It's definitely a keeper. It was so refreshing on a hot day. It's simple to make and the ingredients are reasonably priced. I did double the filling part of the recipe as I bought a pre-made pie crust which is a little larger than the standard size.
May 22, 2015
This recipe looks absolutely amazing! I definitely want to make it this weekend. I don't like gelatin (I'm a vegetarian). Can I just use slices of peaches instead or do you a different recommendation?
Feb 23, 2015
Have made this several times with always great reviews. A keeper.
Aug 23, 2013
This has been a favorite pie of ours for several years. We like oranges with orange jello, and strawberries with stawberry jello, but you can use any flavor of jello and fruit you want. It is delicious, even with sugar free jello.
Jul 12, 2013
So good with fresh peaches and quite easy to make!
Jan 22, 2013
I was skeptical making thsi the first time but it blew me out of the water! My husband, parents, brother, and I all absolutely loved it! It was super easy, too!
Jan 14, 2013
I made this recipe for the first time for a family dinner every one just love the way everything just came together. I will be making this one again for home and church. It is a keeper.