Sunny Fruit Salad
I came up with this fruit salad when I want one that featured oranges. It is the easiest salad and can be made anytime of the year.—Kathy Ingrao, West Lafayette, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Drain oranges, reserving juice; set the oranges aside. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and reserved juice until smooth (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pineapple, marshmallows and oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 148 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 181mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Sunny Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.