Sunny Citrus Cooler
The sunny color of this refreshing punch matched the bright yellow sunflower decorations for my theme dinner. It's easy to stir up, too, which is good new because a few sips may quench your thirst, but your taste buds are sure to be asking for more. —Holly Joyce Jackson, Minnesota
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- 1. In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 cup: 167 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
May 8, 2012
This is so delicious. We really enjoy this drink and have made it more than once.
Dec 27, 2011
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC