Sunny Citrus Cooler
The sunny color of this refreshing punch matched the bright yellow sunflower decorations for my theme dinner. It's easy to stir up, too, which is good new because a few sips may quench your thirst, but your taste buds are sure to be asking for more. —Holly Joyce Jackson, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 167 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Sunny Citrus Cooler in Taste of Home June/July 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.