Sunny Apple Salad
Orange juice concentrate lends a tangy flavor to this crunchy salad sent in by Tammy Neubauer of Ida Grove, Iowa. "It's sunny color is sure to brighten up even the grayest day," she assures. "You can stir up the remaining orange juice concentrate for breakfast the next morning," Tammy suggests.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium red apples, diced
- 1 medium green apple, diced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.